Process automation is taking the corporate world by storm, and if it hasn’t hit you yet, you better get yourselves prepared for it. Sooner or later in your business journey, the day will undoubtedly come when you ask or search for answers to this question. And quite obviously, there will be all kinds of advice, suggestions, and tips from the self-proclaimed business experts.
So now it is your responsibility to do your homework beforehand, then choose wisely and integrate the best HRMS Software into your system for optimum results.
To make any selection, you first need to gain an in-depth understanding of the product. In this blog, we will start from the basic definitions and move deep down into the elaborate features of HRIS/ HRMS software to make the hand-picking job easier for you.
In this blog, we will cover the following points for you:
- Difference between HRIS and HRMS
- Features of an ideal HRMS Software
- How to choose the best HRMS Software
- HROne HRMS- Quick Overview
Hairline Difference Between HRIS And HRMS
An acronym for Human Resource Information System, HRIS amalgamates the organizational workforce and its operations with information technology via HR software. Aiming to automate the HR processes, this structure records and manages quantitative information of employee lifecycles such as time and attendance, reporting, and SSNs.
On the other hand, HRMS encompasses the qualitative aspects of employee information like performance management & satisfaction, among others.
Recommended for you: Difference Between HRMS, HRIS, and HCM Software
Features of an ideal HRMS Software
Your HRMS Software must compulsorily possess the capability to automate all the necessary core HR processes and operations including:
- Employee Onboarding
- Applicant Tracking
- Leave and Timesheet Management
- Payroll Processing
- Learning and Development
- Workflow Management
- Compensation and Benefits
- Performance Tracking and Management
- Succession Planning
- Workforce/Employee Lifecycle Management
- Employee Engagement
You can compromise a number of characteristics in your Human Resource Management System, but you can’t do without cutting-edge software. The structure, operation, functioning, and performance of the software have to be checked before implementation.
You can consult a software specialist anytime, but for your own comprehension, mentioned below are a few features you should put on your checklist while choosing the right HRMS software:
- Quick Installation And Implementation
- Seamless Integration With Other Software
- Interfacing With Multiple Hardware Types
- Vast Product Customization Options
- Automation of All-inclusive HR Operations
- Faster Data Management And Reporting
- Compatibility With Operating Systems
- Frequent Updation And Bug Fixing
- Compliance With Organizational Workflow
- Flexible And Scalable for Future-proof
- User-friendly, Cost-effective, And Efficient
How to choose the best HRMS software?
Now, before moving ahead with shortlisting the HRMS software for your organization, let’s see some crucial points to be kept in mind:
1. Count The Pros And Cons
Make a list of all the advantages and disadvantages of using the new HRMS/ HRIS software. Narrow down the options as per your business nature and decide which features to keep and which to discard.
2. Check For Authentic References
Before jumping to conclusions and making decisions in a jiffy, it is advisable to double-check the sources that you are referring to and the so-called experts that you are believing. Only when you have done proper research and set your facts straight, should you begin the system integration.
3. Honor The Critic In Your Customers
Once the product is running, hear it from your customers whether they are happy with the new technology adoption or not.
4. Employees Have Equal Say
Ask your employees if they are ready for the big change and what are their opinions. Try to chalk out and incorporate common suggestions for improvement purposes.
5. Product Training Is A Must
As you plan to make this transformation in the HR process, not everyone would be a pro in using the technological features of the product. So, you need to organize product training sessions before and after the launch for ease of accessibility.
Technology never fails to surprise individuals with something more advanced and unexpected than it already did. The same can be implied in the case of HRMS software as well. Every year there are a bunch of new HR software vendors. Clearly, not all of them belong to the same cathedra but enough to baffle your mind.
Whenever a company plans to invest in HRMS software, they research and analyze various software that can best cater to their needs before making a decision. If you are one of such companies, we can help you make the best decision.
Why HROne should be your HRMS of choice?
Let us brief you about HROne and cite reasons why 400+ clients consider HROne as their magical wand and much more. Let us begin by answering the FAQs.
Q1. What is the price and how is the support?
- If there are two major concerns of any small to big enterprise, it’s the pricing model and the support services after the implementation of the software. There are many vendors who have kept the price of their software high and still fail to give support when needed. With HROne, you can only visualize this in your nightmares and never in reality. Let us elucidate.
- Reasonably priced- You just pay one-time implementation fees and then you just pay price per user. In fact, not just this, you get on-cloud HRMS software in India easily at the price that would surely fit your budget (even if it is quite tight). You ask how and we say by using our la carte scheme. Yes! It is that simple, you can set your priorities, for instance, if payroll and attendance suffice your requirement, for the time being, you can take that and get other modules added when your business expands.
- Great Support- Another thing that worries companies is the lack of support. Our team of experts is known for its support and has also won an award for the same. So, don’t worry we are not in the habit of leaving our clients halfway. The customer support, implementation, and sales team will always find time to take up your queries.
Q2. What makes HROne better than the rest?
- Live photo capturing- This feature is present in the application. It allows the remote users to click a picture from their live location so as to show their presence at the place.
- Geo-fencing- This feature is of great use at the time of events or meetings. You can fence a particular area for all of the employees you want to be present in that area. What happens is the software only records their attendance for the time they are inside the fenced area.
- Geomarking- This feature is to mark the attendance from remote locations and can be used by working professionals who are working from home, visiting client destinations, or working at the client’s office.
- Automated shift scheduler– The scheduler is present in the workforce management software. The same automatically changes the shift after every week, or month (whatever it is set to do).
- Kudos- Performance management software has this feature. Kudos can be given by colleagues or managers to appreciate the work done by an employee.
Q3. What else can HROne promise?
- Dynamic workflows
- Seamless Integration
- Ease of use
- Mobile app
- Actionable reports
HROne is an intelligent HRMS software that strives for delivering a B2C experience with their B2B software. HROne is equipped with numerous features for efficiently managing payroll to smoothly administering attendance. An effective HRMS is the need of present-day business and if you are searching for the software that can cater to business needs, you must start with HROne.