Get the freedom to configure the software like your own.
HROne, India’s best HRMS software gives you complete control of the platform by allowing you to configure the software to meet your unique organizational needs. Create multiple companies, defines organisation structure, roles & permissions, grant access rights.
Create & upload HR policies in HR handbook and make rich text or video announcements too.
- Configure Companies
- Create Org. Structure
- Define Roles
- Rights & Permissions
- Manage Database
- Create Workflows
- Create HR Handbook
Manage employee life cycle from onboarding to exit.
Get your task like employee confirmation, clearance, letter generation & more auto-assigned to designated task owners on pre-defined life cycle dates with workforce management software.
- Confirm Employee
- Publish Letters
- Manage Separations
- Perform Clearance
- Conduct Exit Interviews
Error-free & compliant payroll processing, every time
No more waiting! Auto process your salaries and get salary reconciliation report in your email. Publish salary slips to your employees in a single click with payroll management software.
- CTC Breakup
- New Joiner Salary
- Declare Investment
- Click-free Salary
- Pay Reimbursements
- Manage Loans
- Challans & Returns
- F&F Settlements
Real-time attendance & 100% policy adherence made possible.
Auto calculate your paydays with zero interventions by pre-scheduling your monthly attendance processing and save HR man-hours with attendance management software.
- Shift Rotation
- Holiday Calendar
- Geo Attendance
- Biometric Integration
- Attendance Arrears
- Approve Leaves
- Comp-offs & Overtime
- Auto-process Attendance
Achieve organizational goals with real-time feedback
Create quick goals using our recommendation engine and conduct on-time reviews. Track employee performance with regular 1-on-1 meetings and share regular feedback on employee initiatives with performance management software.
- Define Performance Cycle
- Goals Recommendations
- New Joiner Goals
- Conduct Reviews
- Collect 360 Feedback
- 1-on-1 Meetings
- Continuous Feedback
- 9 Box Metrics
Boost employee morale with instant appreciation & reward points
Track employee satisfaction with pulse surveys and Mood Bot. Improve employee retention and engagement using appreciation badges & encashable reward points in our hr management software.
- Mood Bot
- Appreciation Badges
- Reward Points
- HR Broadcast
- Company Announcements
- HR Handbook
Conversational ticketing system that gets work done.
Improve ticket response time & quality with our conversational ticketing system. Create unlimited ticket categories, define SLAs and rate agents.
- Raise & Track Tickets
- Define SLA’s
- Escalation Matrix
- Categorize Tickets
- Auto Assign Tickets
- Rate Agents
Manage employee expenses in real-time
Configure all expense related policies as per the requirements, give your employees the comfort of updating their expenses on the go and release the payouts in time using our expense management software while ensuring you do not pay a single penny extra ever again.
- Make multiple expense policies
- Facilitate Advance, Exceptional Payouts
- Run fraud management check
- Track project wise expenses
- Enable cost control with auto-distance inputs
- Upload Expenses with Mobile App
Onboard good quality hires fastly
Create job opening on web or from mobile, delegate them to recruiters,consultants and watch them source candidates and plan interviews smartly as they make the candidate lifecycle smoother and release the offer letter using our predefined letter templates or their owns. Also, empower your managers to update feedback in real time while recruiters keep the potential hires engaged enough with our recruitment management software!
- Create job openings
- Assign openings to recruiters/consultants
- Do candidate sourcing
- Manage candidate lifecycle
- Schedule interviews
- Release offer letter
- Engage the candidates
- Use mobile app
Bring your employees together with secure & user-friendly chat.
Promote cross departmental communication and camaraderie using HROne’s beautiful and intuitive chatting platform.
Have private chats, group chats or 1-on-1 conversation with your fellow colleagues and share documents safely.
- Private Chat
- Group Chat
- Share Documents
- Create Groups
- Search Directory
Give your employees the convenience of on the go HR services
HROne offers on-the-go access to complete HR information and freedom to execute all actions from the comfort of your mobile phone. Go truly mobile with HROne.
We get along well with your existing software
HROne HRMS Software seamlessly integrates with other cloud & on‑premises softwares you already use. HROne lets you easily connect with 15+ app & tools to help you get the job done.
The Top 6 Benefits of an HR Software
Structured Administration and Less Paperwork
If you look and ask around in your office, the department that bears the maximum responsibilities is Admin. From salaries and training courses to benefits and time-offs, managing an administrative job is a huge affair. But thanks to HRIS (Human Resource Information System) and Cloud technology that have made the Admin’s work easy and trouble-free. All the details are safely stored in the system which minimizes paperwork and facilitates easy information access. Besides, cloud storage enables data integration and data centralization for a well-ordered database management.
Enhanced Information Security & Privacy
Once the data is managed properly, the next step is to keep it secure. There is a large amount of confidential information stored in every company’s database that needs protection from breaches and cyber attacks. This is where HR software again shows its dominion. Disaster Recovery is one of the biggest assets that come along with the automated HR software. Data stored on the cloud is backed up and stored in multiple locations for quick recovery in case of thefts and frauds. Meaning, in case of system failure or hack, you can restore the information at a finger snap!
Increased Process Efficiency
The fact that HR software is responsible for mechanizing almost all the HR operations and their seamless integration, is enough to deduce that it promotes process efficiency. Also, the tasks are made ten times simpler with a smooth cross-organizational communication between the employees. One huge add-on of HR software in making the processes efficient is that there is zero scope of errors, thereby maintaining high accuracy across all the functions. Taking note of the efficacious procedures that are a result of HR automation, the time and costs incurred on various other related functions is also dramatically reduced.
Enhanced Employee Performance & Productivity
Among the multifarious boons of an HR software, one that surpasses all is the enhanced performance and productivity of the workforce. The previous point highlighted how the automated HCM suite of HROne catalyzes process efficiency. Now that results in an improved employee show! When manual work is reduced, errors are eliminated, and tasks are streamlined, then work deliverables automatically get faster and better. Finally, with the proper tracking and management of performance, the succession planning of employees becomes hassle-free.
Advanced systems like HR software are well-recognized for creating elaborate reports that provide valuable insights. These days, 3-D reports can be generated to give an all-inclusive view (top view, bottom view, drop-down view) for easy data access and interpretation. Using the comprehensive records, it becomes easy to recognize patterns for evaluating and managing the workforce, conducting culture surveys and simplifying elusive dashboards. Thus, these in-depth reports prepared by the system independently for each HR process makes the analysis easy for the employees to understand the HR processes and for the CXOs to make important business-related decisions.
Compliance With Employment Regulations
No business unit wants to get into legal troubles and this is, again, ensured with the help of HR software. While automating HR processes, the system also takes care of the company policies, government norms, labor laws, and other regulations so that there is no compliance issue. Be it the statutory deductions to stick to tax compliances or employment rules, the software abides by the law. Also, the HROne HRMS software auto-updates as per the latest amendments in all the applicable rules, regulations, policies, norms, and laws, thereby avoiding any discrepancies and legal issues from taking place.
Loved and Appreciated by India’s Top Names
Frequently Asked Questions
- An HR Software assists the Human Department of an organization by automating end to end HR processes from onboarding to retirement and keeping the employee data in order. With an efficient HR Solution, the administrative burden of HRs are reduced and their productivity is increased manifold with elimination of repetitive tasks.
- There are numerous HR processes in an organization that consists of repetitive tasks and require record keeping of employees data in different stages of the Employee Life Cycle. . When an HR manually performs these tasks, the time consumption goes higher, for eg. whenever there is an open position, an HR is required to manually draft the job description and update the vacant position on different portals, while this can be easily achieved with the Recruitment solution in a few taps.
- Similarly, the payroll function of an organization is processed every month where an HR spends his most time in preparing accurate paid inputs, maintains multiple spreadsheets and checks for errors several times before finally crediting the salaries to employees’ accounts. All this & more could be achieved in a few clicks with a Payroll software.
- It’s imperative that in order to save time, efforts and expedite HR processes and productivity, a company must invest in an HR Software.
- In a small business setup, there is generally a single HR who is responsible to perform all HR and administrative tasks like employee record keeping, hiring, payroll processing, promotions, time tracking etc. An HR software not only reduces the administrative burden of the HR but assists him in formulating stipulated workflows, structured policies and aids in comprehensive record management. With a small monthly investment, a startup can streamline all its HR processes, curate desired culture & manage talent more efficaciously.
- HROne is an intelligent enterprise ready HCM suite that’s future ready with the first ever Mobile app that has Employee self service, Manager self service & HR Self Service. Our HR software commits to deliver 3X efficiency in the existing HR processes of your organization by truly automating each workflow, policy and HR tasks. Our innovative #InboxForHR allows the HRs to perform all HR functions in real time and not switch to different modules tab to view and complete tasks. Apart from 10 full fledged modules, we have unique innovations like HR Desk to perform google like action based searches, Template Vault (100s of free & vetted templates, checklists), Touchless Payroll, HR Reports Scheduler etc. to take your HR functions to the next level and craft the best experience for your employees.
Make the intelligent choice.
Switch to HROne today!
Get Free Demo
Almost 73.2% of HRs’ time is wasted in doing tedious administrative tasks manually while more than 56% of the tasks they perform can be fully automated. With HROne HR software not only do the HRs get to save 20 hours or more per week but also do it all with a single highly integrable application on their desktop and mobile.
While all the functions run on autopilot with little or no human help, the HRs get time to do tasks that actually need their attention like Interviewing, negotiating and working on key metrics of importance like employee attrition, happiness, satisfaction and more.
We are claimed by our clients as the best HR software / HRIS software for even more reason than these. Fill the form now!