Offer Letter Format – Free Template
Employee Name dd-mm-yy
Sub: – Offer Letter
Subsequent to your successful interview with [your company name]; we are pleased to offer you the position as “Designation” in our organization. We take pleasure to inform you that your CTC will be Rs.XXX per annum (Fixed Salary Component Rs.XXX/- per annum, Variable Component Rs.XXX/- per annum (Performance Based).
Mobile, Internet and Local Conveyance shall be paid out as per the company policy (only if applicable) after considering the role and nature of work.
You are requested to join us on or before dd-mm-yy, failing which this employment offer will stand rescinded. As an employment prerequisite, you are required to sign the NDA (Non- Disclosure Agreement).
You are requested to carry the below-mentioned documents at the time of joining:
- All Educational certificates (photocopies).
- Relieving Letter from the last company.
- Salary Certificate/ Salary slips/ Bank Statement x last 3 months.
- Experience certificate(s) of last 3 companies.
- Passport size photographs x 4 copies
- Documents of proof of residence (Permanent & Current)
- Pan Card & Passport copy.
- Form 16 (Income Tax) from the previous employer.
The formal letter of appointment containing details of the terms and conditions of the employment will be issued to you within a week of your joining us. Please note this offer is conditional to successful completion of third-party BGV (Background Verification) failing which the offer shall stand cancelled.
Please sign and return the duplicate copy of this letter as a token of your acceptance to this offer.
For [Your company name]
Head- Human Resource
Know more: How To Write An Impeccable Job Offer Letter?