What is Payroll Software?
The payroll management software automates all the payroll functions right from preparing paid days to processing deductions, wage calculations, tax payments and return filings in an organization. The software can be deployed in two different ways- there can be a desktop on premise app or cloud based application, which can be accessed from anywhere with an active internet connection. The cloud based payroll software offers advantages like easy upgrades, scalability and encryption based data security.
What does payroll software do?
The payroll management system eliminates manual tracking and preparation of paid inputs from attendance records of the employees, it automatically fetches these inputs from the leave and attendance system, takes into account all deductions, taxes and insurance and the final salaries of employees are processed in their bank accounts in a few taps. The payroll solution also assures 100% compliance in accordance with the Indian government statutory guidelines.
HROne Payroll Management System- A software that’s fun & fast
Best payroll management software for every organization whether it’s for 20 employees or 20K. Integrated across modules like attendance management software, pay offs, PMS, recruitment management software for auto CTC of new joiners to ensure pinpoint accuracies.
Process salaries in a tap
- No salary delays for new joiners
Don’t wait for the month end. Assign salary structure for the new joiners on their first day to the mapped task owners.
- Auto CTC for the first time
All you have to do is fill the Basic or HRA and rest would be calculated automagically!
- Configure Paygroups and Pay components
Create paygroups department wise or at OU level , the way its applicable to your organization structure.
Salary Process & Verification
0% Error ensured
- Schedule Payroll & Recurring Payroll
Activate payroll as per your financial year and schedule the recurring payroll for a calendar date in a HR Software.
- 1 click error processing
Before any penny is debited, a well stipulated algo runs to ensure payroll is completely error free. An error list is generated with employee details, if the algo finds any deviations.
- Smart algo for error calculation
The smart error algo compares difference in pay components with the previous months and where the difference is figuratively higher, it gets highlighted in the error list in our HRIS software.
Don’t get stuck in recalculations
- 3 Dimensional Report for all your payroll related queries.
Don’t lose your precious time hunting solutions and answers to your payroll related questions. Get access to the 3 dimensional report that consists of:
- Vertical view
Facilitates a complete picture of the employee salary, with all pay components.
- Horizontal view
Facilitates a comparative picture of employee salary with previous months.
- Drill down view
Click on any component and learn which pay group is affecting it or leading to it and the calculations behind it.
Compliance and Taxes
Stay compliant, always.
- We take care of compliance with Salary
All statutory deductions for PF, ESI, Professional tax, IT, LWF etc. are auto deducted as per the latest laws and amendments.
- Get challans and know the red flags
Generate challans for PF, ESI, PT, IT, LWF, Bonus, Gratuity and more in the government recommended format, without having to fiddle through different forms.
Get a ready checklist to track your compliance related concerns in one window.
Employee Payroll Management System
Reduce workload on payroll system admin
Make payday a pleasant experience for your employees & payroll system admins. Empower your employees to do more than just download salary slips.
- Investment declarations
Reduce workload on payroll system admin by auto approval of proposed investment declarations. If you follow the same investment plan as last year, skip the steps and copy from the previous year.
- Simplify loan approval and EMIs
Create your loan policies as per the organization, specify loan eligibility for employees from DOJ, Maximum number of EMIs allowed and Interest type.
- No need for loan import
Employees can raise loan request and on approval, EMIs are auto deducted from payroll software
- Easy pay Reimbursements
Auto run reimbursements, define how you wish to pay the reimbursements – by default or by claim and to which type of account. Let employees claim reimbursement and upload bills as per the credit cycles set by you.
- Payslips and more on the go.
Quick view of Payslips, tax slips, PF 12 BA forms available on web and mobile. Employee can access anytime anywhere, password protected for safe access.
Know the actual costs
- Effective costs
Know your real payouts. Learn about the effective costs that takes into consideration the Variable component and reimbursements.
- CTC trends
Peep into the CTC trends, how is hiring cost changing over a defined period of time and how is your average hiring cost is doing on the charts.
Be aligned with your actual liabilities. Learn what you are ought to pay to the employees in the longer run, count in Leave encashment, gratuity and bonus.
A full view of your Payroll system with 27+ comprehensive tabular reports.
Compatible with all
- 15+ Integrations
Integrate payroll software with the financial platforms like SAP Business One, Microsoft Navision, SAP R3, SAP By Designs, Tally, Custom ERPs, Oracle ERP and leave all your payroll worries behind.
How does an integrated HR and Payroll software- HROne work?
At the time of recruitment, a salary structure can be automatically created for accurate payout calculation of the new joiner. Integrating the two systems will result in auto-copying of the CTC mentioned in the employee’s offer letter so that the correct salary gets credited to his/her account every month.
Employee Life Cycle Management
If the employee lifecycle data is not in sync with payroll system, some employees may receive salaries even after their employment is terminated. If the two software is integrated, it auto-updates the relevant information of the new joiners and also the ones leaving the organization.
If time & attendance data is not recorded and sent properly to the payroll system, salary for extra days (the whole month) may be credited to employees at times. Further, if the employee wage report is generated late, the entire salary processing would get delayed. With the integrated system, the attendance-related data is automatically provided in the form of paydays for salary calculation.
If you don’t combine HRMS and payroll software, the performance ratings or incremented salary would not reflect in the system, and the employee may get the same payout even after the appraisal. When you switch to the integrated HR Payroll System, the promotions, appraisals, or hikes in salaries will be captured and updated automatically.
When an integrated HR and payroll software is incorporated, you can auto-run reimbursements and pay your employees for the bills raised in the next month’s salary cycle or as defined. In the absence of a unified system, any withheld expenses or arrears from the employee’s previous monthly payout may not get reimbursed timely resulting in employee dissatisfaction.
Why need Integrated Payroll Software?
- Decrease overhead costs by automating multiple processes
- Consistent & timely paid day inputs
- Group payout validations for less consumption of time & energy of HRs
- Decreased employee grievances with timely and correct payouts
- Decreased costs with minimal errors in payouts to employees
- Stay compliant with statutory guidelines
The Top 6 benefits of the Payroll Software
Quick Salary Disbursal:
Now no more delays in employee payout! HROne Payroll Management Software processes employee salaries in minutes, whether you are a startup or a large enterprise. It automatically fetches the paid days inputs from Leave and Attendance module without you intervening manually or working on big spreadsheets.
Reduce Employee Queries with ESS:
Once the Payroll management system for your employees are processed, online payslips are generated with a stipulated breakdown of taxes, allowances and deductions giving a transparent and clear picture to your employees and reducing their queries.
Seamlessly integrated with Time & Attendance module
HROne Payroll Software is seamlessly integrated with the Leave and attendance module, it automagically accounts for crucial inputs like Leaves, Overtime, Shifts eliminating redundant data and additional payouts.
Inbuilt compliance and easy generation of Challans
No more compliance penalties! Our Payroll solution is 100% compliant in accordance with the statutory requirements of Indian governments and aids you in generating challans and statutory return formats easily such as PF ECR file, ESI Returns, PT reports and Form 24Q returns, with no additional manual inputs or data work.
Can a system process payroll for you? HROne Payroll Scheduler lets you schedule the Payroll process without the hassles of going to the Payroll module and running it manually, all you have to do is create a schedule with a specific date when the system can auto process payroll on your behalf and your payroll becomes fully automated.
Scalability with better controls:
You scale, our payroll system scales along. Whether you are a startup or a large enterprise, our payroll system accommodates as per your company requirements. You can appoint your selected staff to have administrative access to the system with the access rights at 3 levels – Data, Page and Action- configure their controls, how you desire and see fit.
Trusted by India’s top brands
Frequently Asked Questions
The payroll software operates in 3 main stages:
- Pre-payroll process: defining payroll policies, collecting and validating inputs
- Actual payroll process: payroll calculations
- Post-payroll process: payroll reconciliation, payout, statutory compliance, payroll accounting and reporting
HROne is indeed the best payroll management software as it:
- Saves time by automating payroll processes end-to-end
- Avoids crucial payroll mistakes and keeps data error-free
- Simplifies statutory taxes and ensures payroll compliance
- Provides seamless integration and flexible access to other software
- Offers employee portal for performing payroll tasks on the go
- Can be customized as per your business needs
- A Payroll management system automates the payroll functions reducing the turnaround time of employees payouts to less than a day and eliminates the administrative burden on the HRs. Additional, error prone payouts and compliance failure are two major disadvantages a company is likely to suffer in the absence of this system..
- To shortlist the Best Payroll Software Vendor, opt for a vendor which offers good support service, easy deployment and accredited solution. HROne is trusted by brands across 18+ industries as its solution is 100% compliant, accurate and we extend end to end support to our customers from the implementation phase to post deployment.
- A payroll management software buyer should look for the following features in a payroll software – accounting, recording files & payslips, payroll reporting, conducting salary verification, keeping track of earnings and deductions, maintaining statutory compliances and in-depth payroll insights.
- As an employer, you can keep a check on your organization CTC, reimbursements and expenses. Get an itemized view of deductions, company contributions and open loans. Easily compare year-on-year salary trends on a line graph chart.
- Through HROne mobile app, employees can perform 75+ tasks like quick access to payslips, tax deductions, and tax forms and respond to different types of requests from the comfort of their homes! They don’t have to rush to the HR & Admin offices every time and get things done on the go. This mobile application feature not only gives employees the ability to become self-sufficient but also makes them feel empowered merely through their mobile screens.
STATUTORY COMPLIANCE CHECKLIST
- EPF – Employees’ Provident Fund
- TDS – Tax Deducted At Source
- ESI – Employees’ State Insurance
- LWF – Labour Welfare Fund
- PT – Professional Taxes
- Other Statutory Acts and Reports
- HROne payroll software is compatible with all! You can integrate the payroll software with 15+ financial platforms like SAP Business One, Microsoft Navision, SAP R3, SAP By Designs, Tally, Custom ERPs, Oracle ERP and leave all your payroll worries behind.
- Users can execute overall more than 50 tasks using the HROne mobile app including . As far as payroll is concerned, You can get the information you need right from your mobile – HR handbook, salary slips, tax slips, reimbursement slips, investment declaration, loan requests & more.
- There are a few factors that contribute to the costing of an HR Payroll Software. Some companies provide monthly subscriptions and yearly plans based on their clients’ needs. With HROne, the payroll module price depends on the headcount, we charge on a per employee per month basis.
Learn more about Payroll related components
Notice Period Adjustments
An employee is required to serve a definite notice period applicable from the day of resignation. HROne Payroll is auto synced with the last working day of an employee, and calculates the final settlement amount as per the increment or decrement in the notice period, and credits the FnF (salary) accordingly.
Leave encashment implies the amount of money an employee receives in lieu of the unavailed earned leaves accumulated over a period of time. Companies can customize their earned leave policies with HROne whether the remaining leave balance can be redeemed in the form of cash or carried forward to the next year’s balance.
Loans & Arrears
Employers need not worry about keeping a tab on EMI deductions for the loans and advance salary applications by employees. HROne Payroll auto deducts EMIs from the salary as the limit defined and auto process the arrears for unpaid days or promotions
Gratuity & Other Payables
With HROne, Gratuity calculation gets accurate and as easy as pie! At the time of relieving, all the salary arrears, paid leave encashments, and other payables are auto-processed in the form of final payout.
Be it a loan settlement or full & final settlement, HROne clearly summarizes everything in the settlement statement without the worry of any future misunderstandings or legal troubles.
HROne ensures 100% statutory compliance as per the latest rules and regulations. The statutory deductions for EPF, ESI, Professional Tax, IT, LWF, etc. are automatically processed and challans generated without fiddling through different forms.
Bonus calculations for any given period on selected salary heads become a lot easier with HROne’s automated payroll software. Moreover, bonus policy, taxability, formats, etc. are considered while evaluation and challans for bonus are auto generated.
With HROne’s easy pay reimbursements, one can auto run it, define the type of account, select the mode of payment and upload bills automatically to facilitate the payments.
Approval of investments was never this quick and easy! HROne automates investment declarations and copies investment plans from the previous year if the same is being followed in the current one, thus making the whole process faster.
Payslips and tax slips are auto-generated by HROne in a standard, government-recommended format, making it easier for employees to understand each component.
This health and medical insurance is a self-financing social security scheme for Indian employees and their dependents. HROne auto deducts ESI and auto generates challans for the same for facilitating payroll.
Employees’ Provident Fund is a post retirement income and savings scheme wherein, both employees and employers pay equal contribution towards the scheme. HROne ensures that 100% compliance is maintained as the latest rules & regulations.
Managed by individual state authorities, the Labour Welfare Fund is a statutory contribution. HROne auto-records challans for all the payments and necessities provided to the employees under the scheme.
Tax deduction at source is applicable on various incomes received by an employee such as salaries, interest on funds and deposits, etc. HROne is 100% compliant to all the taxes that the employee is required to pay.
Levied and collected by the state government, PT is a tax applicable on all kinds of professions, trades, and employments. HROne makes sure you don’t have to juggle different forms for paying and generating challans for the same.
Payroll Software Services
HROne has made its workplace experts available for help locally in all the major cities in India. It is so because we believe in providing a global grade application experience to every business in India locally. So far, we have helped more than 900+ companies and their HRs save billions of hours through automation with the help of our workplace experts placed locally in the major locations in India.
Here is a list of all the locations HROne teams are present at, locally. To know more, do explore-
Why Choose Payroll Management Software by HROne?
Manual or with software, processing payroll has never been easy for any business. The complex calculations, maintaining excels/papers is no easy task. In a Deloitte survey, it was found that the Payroll Software users were not satisfied with these three things- Compliance, controls; accuracy, and integration.
On the contrary, HROne Online Payroll software decreases time usage, and increases savings significantly. It is seamlessly integrable. with 15+most popular financial platforms. The system runs a special three-dimensional check before final payroll processing and red flags if the challan checklist is not duly completed.
Besides taking actions for payroll and more for HRs, the CXOs can view more than 10 payroll reports.
Switch to HROne, an intelligent enterprise-ready hrms software and empower your HRs to achieve 10x better results.