“HROne has cut 90% of the manual, administrative effort for our HR function. Our HR team now spends more time interacting with employees, getting more involved in management decisions, and working as HR business partners in the true sense.”
Head, Human Resources at Online Instruments
Manual HR effort eliminated.
Reduction in payroll processing time.
Increase in ESAT (employee satisfaction)
Online Instruments operates in a rapidly advancing AV tech domain. They strive to provide their 400+ employees with the right environment, culture, and opportunities to ensure they stay ahead of the tech learning curve. Online Instruments realized quickly that manual HR processes could not support their ambitious growth plans. They needed to build a centralized, accurate HR database to provide actionable insights to the top management. It was the beginning of their search for a world-class HR automation partner.
Online Instruments has been relying on manual HR processes since its inception.
- The HR Team managed attendance and leaves using excel sheets. Accurate leave balances were unavailable to employees or the HR team in real-time.
- Email-based back-and-forth follow-ups were common because no software was available to track the status of HR requests.
- The HR team collated management report data from disparate sources manually. There was a perpetual concern about the accuracy of HR data.
- Manual payroll processing made it challenging to ensure 100% compliance with TDS, EPF, and other statutory deadlines
- Employees were spread across 6 locations in India, making it difficult to communicate and engage them effectively without a central HR platform.
The HROne Impact
- 90% reduction in manual effort and time spillage
Automated attendance and self-service apps ensure employees have a real-time, accurate view of leave balances. This increased level of transparency, consequently, also reducing the employee queries saving us the time to plan more activities for our people.
- 85% time saved with Payroll report and 3D Check
Algorithmic payroll ensures accurate and timely payouts and 100% compliance with auto-generated statutory challans.
- Central platform for policy, employee data & HR updates
HR policy information and employee data are in a centralized database with internal social platforms for posting instant HR updates.
- HR reports with 30+ customisable
filters The HR function is empowered with accurate data and more time to contribute meaningfully to strategic decisions as HR business partners (HRBPs).
- 90% increase in ESAT rate
“Employees feel more heard and valued now. Features like moodbot, rewards, badges , pulse and surveys are actively used at Online Instruments to gauge suggestions on anything new we want to implement and take feedback on every new initiative.”
Ready to re-imagine HR?
Build happier workplaces by spending less time on HR operations and more time on human interactions & people processes
Read more success stories
Aggarwal Packers & Movers
“All the functions, from leave to payroll management are really easy to operate. HR-One is really a Wow platform to work on.”
Parveen VP, Human Resources
“We wanted a solution that could collaborate data, functions andHR processes at 700+ locations flawlessly. The experience with HROne had been amazing and one that I would recommend.”