“As a growing startup, we were looking for a holistic solution that could automate our HR functions, bring visible benefits in terms of cost savings and lower down employee queries. Alliance with HROne has been nothing short of a boon for us, our brand value has improved along with more structured HR processes and Human accounting.”
Drop in Employee Grievances
HR Hours Saved Every Month
In order to adapt the taste, richness, creativity, and diversity of Indian cuisine to the Italian fast food, Co-Founder Ashwin Jain launched this pizza start up in 2014. With a ‘thin-crust business model’, it has a centralised production and its own supply chain. InstaPizza goes by the philosophy of “India ka pizza, India ki values offering desi-fied, healthier, and cheaper options to embody Indian traditions and diversity. The start-up claims to have 14 micro-kitchens across Delhi and Punjab and is planning to expand to an additional 25 locations this year. In a span of approximately 6 years, InstaPizza has delivered 5 million pizzas across the locations and has achieved unit level profitability.
- The company policies were unstructured, and the data was scattered which gave birth to lack of transparency and discrepancies, thereby creating high employee dissatisfaction.
- HRs used to execute operations manually using spreadsheets and physical files with point solutions which led to 40% time consumption in redundant tasks.
- Payroll processes were outsourced which often caused miscommunication and delays. It used to take over 5 days to process salaries. HRs occupied with such traditional practices had no room to focus on strategy development.
- There was no specific tool for employee reward & recognition. Neither was there a platform to streamline communication due to which employee engagement was on the rocks.
- After adopting HROne, the policies are now more transparent and there is a smooth responsibility mapping across departments. Also, due to quick resolution, there was a whopping drop of 40% in employee grievances and queries. Employees are now more satisfied than ever.
- HROne came with an integrated end-to-end solution to manage HR functions automatically. The comprehensive solution enabled seamless synchronization and centralization of data across all HR modules with better accounting.
- There is an inhouse error-free payroll now with zero compliance issues, making the payroll efficiency double. Even the salaries are processed within 2 working days. With the optimization of HR processes, HRs save 30-40% time.
- HROne is a platform to boost full circle employee experience which promotes a culture of employee engagement and appreciation. The digital R&R events and training videos pushed via HR posts enable team learning and awareness.
Read more success stories
Aggarwal Packers & Movers
“All the functions, from leave to payroll management are really easy to operate. HR-One is really a Wow platform to work on.”
Parveen VP, Human Resources
“We wanted a solution that could collaborate data, functions andHR processes at 700+ locations flawlessly. The experience with HROne had been amazing and one that I would recommend.”