“As a growing startup, we were looking for a holistic solution that could automate our HR functions, bring visible benefits in terms of cost savings and lower down employee queries. Alliance with HROne has been nothing short of a boon for us, our brand value has improved along with more structured HR processes and Human accounting. ”
HR & IT Manager @InstaPizza
Drop in Employee Grievances
HR Hours Saved Every Month
In order to adapt the taste, richness, creativity, and diversity of Indian cuisine to the Italian fast food, Co-Founder Ashwin Jain launched this pizza start up in 2014. With a ‘thin-crust business model’, it has a centralised production and its own supply chain. InstaPizza goes by the philosophy of “India ka pizza, India ki values offering desi-fied, healthier, and cheaper options to embody Indian traditions and diversity. The start-up claims to have 14 micro-kitchens across Delhi and Punjab and is planning to expand to an additional 25 locations this year. In a span of approximately 6 years, InstaPizza has delivered 5 million pizzas across the locations and has achieved unit level profitability.
- The company policies were unstructured, and the data was scattered which gave birth to lack of transparency and discrepancies, thereby creating high employee dissatisfaction.
- HRs used to execute operations manually using spreadsheets and physical files with point solutions which led to 40% time consumption in redundant tasks.
- Payroll processes were outsourced which often caused miscommunication and delays. It used to take over 5 days to process salaries. HRs occupied with such traditional practices had no room to focus on strategy development.
- There was no specific tool for employee reward & recognition. Neither was there a platform to streamline communication due to which employee engagement was on the rocks.
- After adopting HROne, the policies are now more transparent and there is a smooth responsibility mapping across departments. Also, due to quick resolution, there was a whopping drop of 40% in employee grievances and queries. Employees are now more satisfied than ever.
- HROne came with an integrated end-to-end solution to manage HR functions automatically. The comprehensive solution enabled seamless synchronization and centralization of data across all HR modules with better accounting.
- There is an inhouse error-free payroll now with zero compliance issues, making the payroll efficiency double. Even the salaries are processed within 2 working days. With the optimization of HR processes, HRs save 30-40% time.
- HROne is a platform to boost full circle employee experience which promotes a culture of employee engagement and appreciation. The digital R&R events and training videos pushed via HR posts enable team learning and awareness.
Read more success stories
Aggarwal Packers & Movers
“All the functions, from leave to payroll management are really easy to operate. HR-One is really a Wow platform to work on.”
Parveen VP, Human Resources
“We wanted a solution that could collaborate data, functions andHR processes at 700+ locations flawlessly. The experience with HROne had been amazing and one that I would recommend.”