Employee engagement is one of such HR function that demands a lot of engagement from the HR himself. While the engagement matters, there are other functions for the HR to manage too that leave HR with a little time to focus on the culture and engagement.
So, in this blog, we are going to share employee engagement survey questions with you to help you understand what your culture lack and how you can improve the engagement.
Prior to that, let us take a look at the basics as to what is employee engagement, purpose. Let us start.
What Is Employee Engagement?
Put simply, employee engagement is all about how engaged an employee is. The more motivated, enthusiastic and resonated the employees feel, the more engaged they are. Seeing through the other side of the coin, engaged employees are more likely to stay in the organisation for long and walk an extra mile for the growth of the company.
How to Measure Employee Engagement?
One way to measure employee engagement is by asking them i.e surveying them.
Bonus Tip: Don’t ask them to answer in a yes or no, let the questions be answered in the form of scales. Let a few of the questions be open-ended as well. Also, allow the employees to fill the survey anonymously.
What Is The Purpose of an Employee Engagement Survey?
The purpose of the engagement survey is to manage the individual employee requests and then also engage employees with high retention , better performance, and brand reputation. When employees are engaged at work, they feel energised, enjoy better mental health and workflow as well.
Employee Engagement Survey
- In the next 5 years, I can see myself working here.
- This question is a good one when you are trying to ascertain the retention rate of your organisation and how happy employees are with your organisation. If the answers are not desirable enough, you can plan things to improve employee satisfaction.
- I am very clear about the strategic goals of my company.
The answer to this question will help you in understanding if you are communicating the goals of your company appropriately or not.
- I know how my work is impacting the overall success of the company.
There are many studies that show how the attitude of an employee impacts the performance of an organisation. When the attitude of the employees improve, the work and the performance of the company also improves.
- I have full knowledge and clarity on the expectations, goals and objectives.
This will give you insight into employee’s perception.
- My manager appreciates me for my work and gives feedback when needed.
This will help in improving your recognition and development plans if required.
Some other important questions that you may ask are:
- When working, I always strive to give my best.
- I feel really proud to be a part of the company.
- I recommend others to work at my company.
- I firmly believe in the leaders of my company and their actions.
- If you had the power, what is the one thing that you would like to change about the
Also Read: Holi Celebration Ideas in Office
So, give this survey a shot and see if the results shock you or surprise you!