ScoopWhoop Media is an internet media company that reaches out to over 30 million Indians every month. It runs three different publications, ScoopWhoop, Vagabomb and ScoopWhoop Hindi. The company creates and curates India specific stories. Before HR-One software, there was no proper process implemented to track end-to-end activities of the company.
INDUSTRY Internet Media and News
HEAD COUNT 150
- High cost of operations & HR overhead due to manual execution of HR processes.
- Gaps & delays in Performance Management as a result of tradition paper and pen approach.
- Employee Database was not managed centrally and captured properly.
- Unorganized & scattered employee database which was difficult to compile and use.
- Time office policy was compromised and subjugated by the employees.
- HR-One’s Employee Self Service (ESS) module gave the freedom and power to employees to update their personal information, view company policies & announcements hence bringing much-needed transparency.
- The online Performance Management System (PMS) enabled the organization to set KRA, evaluate performance and provide timely feedback to improve individual & team performance.
- Now Scoop Whoop has 100% error free attendance data and lesser employee query because of transparency and visibility.
- Transparent attendance management drastically reduced employee queries and saved man-hours spent on leave & attendance disputes.
- Travel/ Expense module helped finance team in controlling the cost incurred by the employee along with the one-time disbursement to expense amounts to the employees.
- Travel & Expense modules helped the finance team to effectively implement claim reimbursement policies that helped to track, monitor and control business travel expense. And also allowed for easy disbursement of claims.
- 100% Implementation and control of organization and HR policies.
- 60% boost in employee individual & team performance.
- HR-One helped automate HR function and improved work culture by introducing transparency and eliminating biased manual interventions.