Apollo Munich Health Insurance Company Ltd. is a private sector health insurance company in India. Founded on 8 August 2007, it is a joint venture between the Apollo Hospitals Group and Munich Health, one of the three business segments of Munich Re; a leading reinsurance company based in Germany.
HEAD COUNT 4000
LOCATION Pan India
- Apollo Munich was dissatisfied with their legacy HRMS application that inefficiently catered employee database management and leave management requirements.
- Employee attendance tracking & management was manual with no provisions for on-field employees for marking their attendance.
- Considering employee headcount; letter generation was tedious, time- consuming and involved more HR resource than required.
- HR-One Mobile App made real-time attendance tracking possible and allowed employees to apply & approve leaves on the go. Even Employees positioned in remote location could now mark their attendance easily, apply for OD and do much more when travelling for work.
- With the help of HR-One employee life cycle module we are able to perform confirmation, separation, clearance activity and exit interview across all location in our organization.
- Seamless integration of our Biometric devices with HR-One for Paid Days calculation.
- HR-One truly automated the entire employee life cycle management from onboarding to separation and allowed the HR team to focus more on people than processes.
- Drafting & publishing employee letters which was once monotonous is now so easy & quick thank to pre-configured letter templates & bulk publishing.
- HR-One helped us in generating more than 100 letters in less than 10 minutes.
- 50% time drop completing employee in managing work related to the employee life cycle.
- 100% improvement in attendance policy adherence.