“HROne offers the much-needed flexibility to customize workflows per our organizational policies. Furthermore, it backs it up with a strong support system for helping us throughout the implementation and even after that.”
Senior Director, HR
reduction in the new hire onboarding time
adoption of mobile-based attendance
payroll processed in less than 3 hours
Droom is a tech-enabled data science company that offers a futuristic digital marketplace for buying and selling automobiles and associated services. It has listed over 3 million vehicles across 1000+ cities and served 3 lakh+ customers.
As Droom expanded rapidly and built its dealer network across multiple cities, manual HR processes could not keep pace.
- Payroll compliance was a challenge with a growing workforce and multiple regulatory requirements.
- Managing attendance in multiple shifts for service personnel manually and calculating overtime was time-consuming.
- Manual onboarding for recruits took up to four days delaying the productivity of new hires.
With HROne, Droom is targeting end-to-end HR automation, one module at a time.
- Automated attendance system for in-office as well as remote employees has facilitated hybrid work models.
- Managers have real-time visibility and control of scheduling service employees across the three shifts of the day
- HROne processes payroll in a few clicks by seamlessly importing attendance and shift management data.
- HROne also handles payroll compliance with auto-configured tax and labor regulations.
- HROne has automated the onboarding of new hires and reduced the timeline to less than a day.
- Visual dashboards offer the top management a birds-eye view of key workforce metrics like attrition and attendance.
Ready to re-imagine HR?
Build happier workplaces by spending less time on HR operations and more time on human interactions & people processes
Read more success stories
Aggarwal Packers & Movers
“All the functions, from leave to payroll management are really easy to operate. HR-One is really a Wow platform to work on.”
Parveen VP, Human Resources
“We wanted a solution that could collaborate data, functions andHR processes at 700+ locations flawlessly. The experience with HROne had been amazing and one that I would recommend.”