“We wanted a solution that could make our current HR processes more efficient and that gave us ample time to focus more on business strategy and our people. Overall happy with the final outcome!”
Manual interventions saving considerable man-hours
Locations with centralized data
Unified platform for all HR processes
HealthCare at HOME is a pioneer in bringing personalized and professional home health care services in India such as setting up ICU at home, providing Cancer Care atHOME, nursing care, physiotherapy services, and holistic stroke rehabilitation to allow quick and convenient recovery within the comfort of one’s home. HealthCare at HOME is backed by the Burman family, the promoters of Dabur and the founders of Healthcare At Home, UK.
- Manual and distributed attendance management with legacy software and spreadsheets. There was a key business need of having a solution that could integrate with the existing Patient Interaction Module to expedite the present leave and attendance process.
- The employee life cycle was managed manually making it time-consuming and cumbersome for the team.
- Recruitment process was entirely offline, from drafting new positions to closures; everything was done on spreadsheets.
- A lot of team’s time went in reconciliation and validation of paid days input from multiple sources.
- The seamless integration of HROne with our home-grown software has automated our leave, attendance and shift rosters end to end, considerably reducing the team’s invested man-hours.
- We are able to track and monitor the entire recruitment journey from candidature to employee in a few taps.
- Data is centralized for all the 50 locations, leaving no room for errors and fallacy. We get insights and a larger view of the organization that helps in better decision making.
Read more success stories
Aggarwal Packers & Movers
“All the functions, from leave to payroll management are really easy to operate. HR-One is really a Wow platform to work on.”
Parveen VP, Human Resources
“We wanted a solution that could collaborate data, functions andHR processes at 700+ locations flawlessly. The experience with HROne had been amazing and one that I would recommend.”