“With HROne, our employees now see the HR function as more friendly, personalized, and professional. An impeccable product-to-process fit and exceptional customer support make HROne a valued partner in our transformation journey.”
Vice President- HR
Reduction in Payroll Processing Costs
Jump in Employee Engagement Scores
On-time Completion of Performance Management Cycles
Launched in 2012 with the vision of transforming lives at the bottom of the pyramid, FIA Global is a market leader in the financial inclusion and fintech space, serving over 50 million customers. It partners with 50+ financial institutions to deliver digital payment and lending services at a massive scale of INR 90 Crore+ transactional value daily.
FIA’s frontline workforce operates in rural areas across India making banking services accessible to underserved communities,
- Tracking 250+ field employees spread across 712 districts daily was a tremendous challenge.
- Spreadsheet-based performance tracking and ad-hoc email-based manager approvals resulted in communication inefficiencies and low engagement.
- Outsourced payroll management did not deliver real-time support leading to delays in query resolutions.
With HROne, FIA global has real-time visibility of its workforce productivity and automated workflows to maximize it,
- The Inbox For HRTM ensures no task gets delayed with the subtle reminders it gives daily. It’s like a daily to-do list.
- Automated performance management has enabled better visibility for managers and prompt feedback for employees.
- FIA has now insourced and automated the payroll process end-to-end in-house delivering timely payouts and real-time query support.
Read more success stories
Aggarwal Packers & Movers
“All the functions, from leave to payroll management are really easy to operate. HR-One is really a Wow platform to work on.”
Parveen VP, Human Resources
“We wanted a solution that could collaborate data, functions andHR processes at 700+ locations flawlessly. The experience with HROne had been amazing and one that I would recommend.”