“HR-One’s Performance Management module helped us set goals & targets of 4000+ employees with ease.”
letters generated in less than
time drop in managing employee
improvement in attendance
HDFC Ergo Health Insurance is a private sector health insurance company in India. Founded on 8 August 2007, it is a joint venture between the Apollo Hospitals Group and Munich Health, one of the three business segments of Munich Re; a leading reinsurance company based in Germany.
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance was dissatisfied with their legacy HRMS application that inefficiently catered employee database management and leave management requirements.
- Employee attendance tracking & management was manual with no provisions for on-field employees for marking their attendance.
- Considering employee headcount; letter generation was tedious, time-consuming and involved more HR resource than required.
- HR-One Mobile App made real-time attendance tracking possible and allowed employees to apply & approve leaves on the go. Even Employees positioned in remote location could now mark their attendance easily, apply for OD and do much more when travelling for work.
- With the help of HR-One employee life cycle module we are able to perform confirmation, separation, clearance activity and exit interview across all location in our organization.
- Seamless integration of our Biometric devices with HR-One for Paid Days calculation.
- HR-One truly automated the entire employee life cycle management from onboarding to separation and allowed the HR team to focus more on people than processes.
- Drafting & publishing employee letters which was once monotonous is now so easy & quick thank to pre-configured letter templates & bulk publishing.
Read more success stories
Aggarwal Packers & Movers
“All the functions, from leave to payroll management are really easy to operate. HR-One is really a Wow platform to work on.”
Parveen VP, Human Resources
“Powerful ESS & Payroll, easy Travel & Expense modules helped us reduce cost and improve satisfaction.”